Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday at Last

Well. No pictures from Blogger today either. Harumph.


Happy Birthday to Theresa(who was my August Swap Buddy - I hope she got her box! I sent it on Wed express & they promised me it would be there yesterday), and Meg and to Elizabeth and to Mindy!


Blogger Marina said...

Isn't she just "down the road" from you? "That" would have been a neat gift but I'm sure that whatever you gave was just as great.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

Blogger has been a real stinker lately, eh? :0)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

2:20 PM  
Blogger kt said...

Carrie, try a different browser. That's how I'm getting around it. Opera is nice, and I know some folks swear by Mozilla Firefox.

That &^&*#$^(*&^)%# Blogger!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Yay yay yay! Check out my blog today to see how much I like it!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home