Monday, August 21, 2006

Manic Monday



At least it promises to be a manic Monday, if I actually do everything I'm planning. I spent the better part of yesterday on the phone. Thankfully, because I got farther on my prototype and made an egregious error. I might just do it Twig's way and just say that I was going to make her Failing Prototype but didn't have the time and if only I had it would have been perfect. You know, in my imagination.

Speaking of perfect, check out Monika's sweater.




Happy Birthday, TK and Laura!

5 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

Carrie,

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes....how kind of you! :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

Enjoy your busy day! :0)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

You still got that song stuck in your head, huh?

No idea what you're going on about, so I guess I'll just have to wait ...

12:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, mysterious...

6:43 AM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Wow, that painting is beautiful!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home