Monday, August 21, 2006

Manic Monday

At least it promises to be a manic Monday, if I actually do everything I'm planning. I spent the better part of yesterday on the phone. Thankfully, because I got farther on my prototype and made an egregious error. I might just do it Twig's way and just say that I was going to make her Failing Prototype but didn't have the time and if only I had it would have been perfect. You know, in my imagination.

Speaking of perfect, check out Monika's sweater.

Happy Birthday, TK and Laura!


Blogger Laura said...


Thank you so much for the birthday kind of you! :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

Enjoy your busy day! :0)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

You still got that song stuck in your head, huh?

No idea what you're going on about, so I guess I'll just have to wait ...

12:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, mysterious...

6:43 AM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Wow, that painting is beautiful!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home