Thursday, August 17, 2006

November 17th was a busy, busy night

Happy Birthday Teabird,
Ruth,Hilary and Aurora! Lots of August 17th birthdays. I'd break out the Birthday Book Cake but Blogger is being recalcitrant. It did let me post the quiz I found at Teabirds.




You Are a Visionary Soul



You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.

Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul.

You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.

Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.



You have great vision and can be very insightful.

In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.

Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.

You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.



Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul

6 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Interesting description - I can see that :o) I tried it out and got 'Prophet Soul'.. hmm...

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I want to know what sort of a soul I have. *laugh*

2:51 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wait, the title of the post is November 17?! Which, um, is my birthday. :)

5:07 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

hmmm. I took that test and came out a 'hunter soul'. Not particularly sure I like that description. Who writes those things anyway?

7:17 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

This was an interesting quiz, whatever it means. I came out a peacemaker (one of you compatibles). Most of mine was true. I like the sound of yours. :)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Zee said...

Oh yeah, I got Visionary Soul, too. I did this a while ago.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home