Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Random Wednesday

"No! No, no, no, no, no. NO pictures. Darn paparazzi." [But I do love my kitty condo.]


Ta Da! A Garterlac Dishcloth from Dave of Criminy Jickets. The first of many, I'm sure. I've already picked up yarn that goes better with the kitchen. Thank you, Dave! For a great pattern and a new word. I've been saying "Criminy" like nobody's business.





In very, very sad news, Stargate SG1 has been cancelled after 10 years on the air. It outlasted The X Files ,which is probably why they didn't cancel it last year. Hate their new Big Bad.


Happy Birthday, Lisa!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Cool garterlac! It's fun learning new words :-)

Sorry your vacation is getting messed around ... have fun anyway!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Lovely garterlac.

Oh, sounds frustrating re: your vacaton. Maybe you could hand out earplugs to the obnoxious one.....

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Nice dishcloth. I've never tried entrelac. Maybe I'll try garterlac. It looks great!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

I do like the Garterlac in white. Good work.

Sad news about SG1. My hubby junks out on the every Friday while I power knit.....sigh..now what will he do

6:15 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Pretty dishcloth! I'll have to check that out! I think my mom has been saying 'criminy' for years now.. but in a different fashion ;o) My mom has a 'touch o' the English' in her.

Sad cancellation :o(

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home