Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Finally February!

Like I've been waiting for it, or something. But it does have a few good things to recommend it. For one, National Elisa Thinks Stuff Month which was way fun last February, and for another, Grace's Poppies, who has suggested a Post Poetry on Your Blog on February 2nd Day (but is more likely worded much more gracefully). It's the Jan 8th post, if you're interested, since I'm not sure how close my link will be to the invitation.

In knitting news, my scarf continues to be well hung at 12 inches but not much of a scarf yet. The sock is all the way to the instep portion and since I'm following Nancy Bush's pattern more or less religiously, this time I hope it won't be a) too big. b) twisted at the toes/instep/ribbing, etc. c) frogged relentlessly. Ah, too late. I have a hard time following directions. Lace? Yes. I am lost without guidance on lace. Socks? I seem to be under the impression that I can knit them from memory. A groundless impression, I assure you.

What's on TV tonight? CSI NY.

This is an old pic of Adobe Books in SF (and not one of mine - I didn't get out to see it in time) where they arranged the books by color spectrum. Goes well with Lolly's Project Spectrum KAL, eh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Do you like CSI NY? I'm not feeling the characters like I do with Las Vegas and Miami.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm boggled at the thought of trying to find books when arranged by color...

*boggle*
*boggle*

6:41 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

I can't watch CSI Miami (even though I actually like David Caruso) ever since Kim Delaney was cast because I hate her. And yeah, I know she's gone now, but I still can't get into it. I watch Medium. I heart Joe.

Carie, I think that's why that fascinated me so much, my brother used to work in a bookstore and would come home w/tales of people wanting a book that they couldn't remember the author or the name but that it was 'green'. Very helpful. Not.

Chris, it was an type of performance art. They undid it a couple of weeks later. Here's the link NPR -Adobe Books

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home