Thursday, January 26, 2006

Computers Continue To Hate Me But There is Light.....

Yeah, I know. It's a train.

JenLa was down and apparently suffering their own horrors but YAY! they're back. I continue to suffer horrors of the IRS and passwords and software but I can't even talk about it. I might cry. Or break things.

I did however, last night, after deciding that Nicky Epstein's Knitted Floral Basket would be the perfect thing to whip up for Mrs. Dalloway, go completely insane looking for the Vogue Winter 2004 issue. Now I have all my knitting/needlework magazines sorted and back in chronological order and I only found maybe 15 more projects I absolutely have to start. Current projects? Uh, no progress. Sorting progress. I really ought to catalog my yarn and put it in one place (its stashed in Nordstrom shipping boxes, quilt plastic bags, a basket or two and a few Things You Put Projects In. Purses? Cases? Total blank. Gah. Such an articulate girl.)

Don't forget! Tonight is Dancing with the Stars. For God's sake, quit calling in for Master P. He did much, much better last week (I caught the Friday recap) - it looks like, God forbid, he actually decided to learn the steps and and attempt to dance the dance, but put the poor man out of his misery. My faves of the moment are Jerry Rice and Tia Carrere.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Are you talking TV at me??

5:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You sorted? You go girl! I am overwhelmed with yarn guilt, I have it in every place I look. But I still want more.

So you are busy during tax season? I don't suppose you can knit and do taxes at the same time can you?

6:13 PM  
Blogger chittavrtti said...

And the name of that train be BART :) ***CV

8:03 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Yes, yes, I am, Chris. I talk knitting to people who probably have the same look in their eyes too.

I sorted magazines, fickleknitter. I really need to sort stash though. I have no idea how much and what, other than generally.

It do be BART, chittavrtti! I can't decide if BART would be a good option for the SF Farmer's Market tomorrow (presuming I actually make it this time) or the Ferry, or if I should just drive and take my chances.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Erin said...

Niice blog thanks for posting

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home