Thursday, January 19, 2006



I forgot I did snapped this this morning! Yep, Chris, nice lot of advertising there. (Camera phones). What, it was two paragraphs? Can you hear me now? Gee whiz.

Isn't that a cool colorway? It came out pretty nicely in that pattern stitch too, but it is no more. I wasn't sure if there was enough yarn left for a decent sized scarf and I didn't like the way the edges looked. So now it is Begin Again with 17 stitches, 6 as edge stitches (seed, my absolute favorite) instead of the 29 pattern stitches originally. Just in case anyone cared.

Another pic from the drive up Hwy 101 - I wish the picture of the rainbow had come out! It was awesome. The rainbow ended right there in the cove. You could see where the pot of gold should have been (didn't see one though. Must have been second or third on the scene.......)


And this is a view from the top of a condo we looked at in Goose Hollow:


5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I like your scarf! :)

Lots of advertising when using that service, eh?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Bummer that you had to rip it out - but with it being narrower, it'll feel like it's going faster. :)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Does that mean you frogged it? Man I am lame.

But I did just see your man Jerry Rice on Dancing With the Stars. He looks good.

8:16 PM  
Blogger amandazen said...

I love the color of your scarf! Even though the rainbow did not come out still great pictures of the sky!

Amanda

10:11 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Argh! I forgot about Dancing With The Stars last night! Grrr.

Rip it, rip it = frogged. But you knew that, right?

Thanks Amanda!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home