Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What the Heck Happened to JenLa?

Someone swooped on their domain name? The world just goes to hell when I'm not on guard, doesn't it? I get one lousy headache (okay, my migraine finally kicked in with such zeal that I was forced to wear eyeshades and earplugs - in a completely empty house - and lay, more or less comatose all freaking day yesterday) and when I return to the land of the living, JenLa is gone. Anyone know where they are or what's happening to their blog?

Heh. Other than that, I've got nada. I finished Mrs Dalloway Monday night, I'm still not done with the scarf (and it looks like it's going to roll despite the seed stitch border, maybe blocking will fix it), still have not done so much an additional stitch on my Dad's vest, or the Ugly Socks, or the Almost Finished (Going on Decades) Sock, or in fact, anything. Of course, the whole comatose thing yesterday, but still.

Won't be joining the Olympic Knitting partially because - who would I be kidding? In my dreams I'd finish anything in 16 days. And partially because I'll probably be working 12-14 hour days by then. Did I already offer excuses......er *cough* reasons, on an earlier post? Yeah, probably. (Note to self. Learn how to do that crossing out thing).

Speaking of work. Here it sits, no helpful little elves doing it in my absence yesterday. Of all the times to be out, this has got to be the worst.



That's blurrier than I expected. Downtown Portland, by the Museum.

8 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

Jen and La's blog is still there for me at this site address: http://knottygirls.com/jenlablog/index.php

If you still can't see it, try clearing out your cookies and your internet cache.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Weird. It didn't work on that link at first, mim, and then suddenly, it did. It's computers messing with me day, apparently, my auto log in's aren't. Like I remember the passwords. I can barely type the word verifications on comments.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, I did all those things, and I can't get to the blog - just to the main knotty girls site (which is theirs, I believe).

Bummer about the migraine! I've had an almost one all week. Grrrrrrr.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

No, now I can't find them again. Grrrr. But I did, so I have hope.

I hope your migraine goes away too, Chris! [knocks on wood] mine seems to be gone for good right now....it's been almost 24 hours, give or take a few hours.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

*crosses fingers for both of us*

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope you start feeling better. And what's up with the super long working days? Oh yeah, tax season. Blech.

3:36 PM  
Blogger chittavrtti said...

That's a pic of the Park Blocks, where I saw Neil Gaiman :) Did you go into the part of the museum that used to be a Masonic something or other? and I used to think the Masons had SF locked up tight. They ain't got nothing on Portland ;)***CV

9:20 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey Carrie - Info about what's up with JenLa can be found here.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home