Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Not again. Blogger hates me, ate my post, again, both the yarns I want have a 3 week back order, I mucked up my swatch (which is actually the best place to muck up but still) and they killed Pollack on Crossing Jordan. They'd better not kill off Mark Harmon on NCIS tonight (or next week when it concludes). West Wing was bad enough.

House is on tonight!

San Francisco Zoo has their annual sheep/alpaca shearing this Thursday at 11am to noon, for anyone interested and/or in the neighborhood. They did say they use the shearing, but if enough spinners are there, things could work out very differently. I'm just saying.

Poor Kitty. Blogger isn't cooperating with the "After" picture. I have seen a cat before, but you can't tell by the tail placement. The surgery was successfully completed and the patient is resting comfortably. One more UFO down!


Edited to add:
Oh, and there's an August Birthday Swap that all August babies should check out. There's a button and everything, but blogger isn't co-operating.

I loved all the Dr. Who stuff on my comments! But everytime I try to say so, it eats them. Hmmm. Dalek Conspiracy?

14 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Wasn't your cat being cooperative ;-)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

They kill of Mark Harmon and there will be rioting in the streets. And they are killing me with West Wing. Very cute cat even with the interesting tail placement.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

That would be "kill off" not "kill of." This is why one should proof before posting, not after.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I just realized that I have a meeting tonight and will miss House. Crap!

3:38 PM  
Blogger AmyArtisan said...

The off center tail has so much personality. :)

I understand about blog issues - Wordpress has been wonky for me too - people couldn't comment. grr...

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kitty!
I think the odd tail was rather endearing, actually.... but I suppose the other cats would have made fun of him ;-)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I think your kitty's tale is pretty cute!

6:10 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

A Kitty! Are you going to stitch a face on it and let us meet it the other way around? ;o) I didn't even notice the tail placement -- you shouldn't have told us!

Oh its been such a busy day today!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Teri.p said...

Love the weird-tail kitty! Where is the pattern from? My neice requested a knitted cat, and that would be the perfect one.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I want to see the front of that cute little kitty, or is that part recovering from surgery, too?

Dang, blogger has it out for you...

11:18 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

which one is Pollack? crap, I'm without TV and all this stuff is happening.

4:26 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Thanks for the encouragement - and the dis on Singer. The bobbin winding mechanism just gave out on the 40 year old workhorse and it is starting to clack. I looked at some Vikings today. Nice.

5:02 PM  
Blogger BeanMama said...

Wish I could go to the zoo, I would love that! I just bought a drop spindle at the TKGA conference... :)

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That yarn would make a lovely Rogue! Go for it.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home