Friday, April 14, 2006

Literature Map

Is this cool or what? Literature Map.

And some sad news. My best friend had to put down their 13 year old yellow Lab, Chelsey last Saturday. I wish I had a pic of her here to post. She loved me because I was willing to let her be the lap dog that she believed she was (all practically 100 pounds of her) and she was just the sweetest thing. She used to eat the veggies in the backyard garden, Chuck and Sheri fenced it in and Sheri caught her leaning over the white picket fence, craning to reach a tomato. I really just didn't want to believe she's gone.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm so sorry. It's so hard to let a good dog go.

Abner loves tomatoes too, one time he ate 34 of them while they were waiting in the sink for NIck to make spaghetti sauce with.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

It is always sad to lose a doggy friend, but they leave behind such awesome memories. He sounds like a really special pup.

And thanks for the literature map. That is so cool!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

:( *hugs*

Thanks for the Lit Map - that is very cool... I picture CV getting a lot of use out of it. ;)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, it's so sad to have to make that decision about a beloved furry family member.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Pooch said...

The literature map sight is fantastic!! Thanks so much for including it in your blog! Gee, I could spend way too many minutes on that site! I Know! I'll knit while reading....nothing that like multi-tasking to fool myself into thinking I am accomplishing something!! ;)

:)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home