Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Solar Eclipse! March 29th 2am

Cool! Tomorrow, but mostly in Turkey, evidently. Those of us landlocked in North America (and chained to our desks) (who are up and around at 2am in San Francisco or 5am back East) can watch it live on the Exploratorium's website or the feed later.

Click the link just to check out the eclipse's progress on the map.

And, just to help out:


You Are an Espresso



At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic



At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung



You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping



Your caffeine addiction level: high





Yeah, like that's news.

Oh, remind me. I want this.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, it's hard NOT to be an espresso with that blogthing!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But which this do you want? Personally, I like Kali Knitting.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oops, I guess I missed the solar eclipse if it was this morning. Too cool though. Now, I must be off to see what kind of coffee I am...hehe..

12:44 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Chris can't be anything but an espresso apparently and it's killing her.

Which? All! But the Dolores coffee mug first. Because coffee? Life's blood.

Never too late to catch the rerun, CG.

1:36 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Coffee addict that I am, that's my kind of quiz! ;-) I wound up as black coffee, which is exactly the way I drink mine- straight up and the stronger, the better, hehe. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm glad to have found yours... take care, Carrie! :-)

6:01 PM  
Blogger chittavrtti said...

I agree with imbrium a kweinte Kali is cute ;) But somehow thought Dolores might be appealing to you....Took the quiz (and I do not drink coffee) so of course I am a -chai- soy latte***CV

6:33 PM  
Blogger Zee said...

Franklin rocks. I want some, too. :)

Hmm... coffee. I want more, don't need it, just want it. *grin*

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home