Wednesday, April 26, 2006

At last I did this without copying someone else's handwriting. I must have been a forger in another life. You've all seen this meme, right? Write a pangram, sign your first name and post.



I'd post knitting news but the only news is that I'm not going to finish the shawl as the Moll Flanders project at this rate and possibly I'm going to heave it into traffic in a fit of rage and frustration. It IS SO ANNOYING. I've actually memorized the pattern to the point where I'm not even carrying my 3x5 cheat card around (well, geez, it's a 3 stitch repeat. K3, or (yo, slip 2, p2sso, yo). The only change is that the rows start with a 2, 3 or 5 knit stitch repeat and it's pretty easy to remember and/or count the row below.)

SO WHY IS IT THEN SO FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KNIT THIS WITHOUT SCREWING IT UP?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too simple! You're too smart for this pattern!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, good point, Imbrium!!

I like your second signature.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ah...the she-devil that is lace. Those simple patterns are invented just to taunt knitters I think. :)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Yeah! You are too smart for the pattern!

4:26 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

I like your 'j'! it looks flourishy ;o)

btw, sloth -- anything wrong about this? I'm not too familiar with sloths in person ;o)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm agreeing with everyone else. You're too smart for the pattern.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home