Monday, July 18, 2005

STITCHMARKERS



Tons of stuff to do this weekend! First up there's the Fiber Arts Fair in Oakland, at least it runs Friday through Sunday. Saturday is the only day Books By The Bay will be held. In the interests of efficiency, I should run to Oakland and then out to SF because the panel I want to see the most is in the afternoon anyway, and Saturday early, early, should be the best time to go to the market, but parking in SF after noon? Driving into The City will be bad enough. I could take BART, but as much as TPTB would love for us all to abandon our cars, if you live in the suburbs, public transportation sucks. I'd probably wait an hour at each BART station just for the next train.

There was something else going on Saturday, but I can't remember what it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home