Friday, July 01, 2005

Don't you need a license to drive?

Or some semblance of common sense? I had some truck tailgating me so closely this morning on my way into work, I could see he needed a shave.

Now I am the kind of person who will move over and get the hell out of your way if you want to drive faster than I do. (I'm also the kind of person will undoubtedly point and laugh at your burning crashed car down the road, but hey, at least I let you by.) If, however, there are approximately one billion cars on the road, all going virtually the same speed there is nothing you or I can do. I don't want to drive 30 miles an hour in a 40 mile zone either, so GET OFF MY ASS.

And here is a lovely, glowing eyed picture of my cat NOT staring at me in the mirror but actually turning her back to it. Usually she pretends to ignore me, only for me to realize - she's staring at me in the mirror. She loves mirrors, the vain thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home