Saturday, June 18, 2005

A snowman? An elf? A cross? You're kidding.

No, I kid you not. Can't you tell that's a cross? Yeah, me either, and I made it.

You can see that it is very, very ugly What it really is, is my first attempt at bead knitting! It's actually pretty easy, however next time I think I'll go with a designer's pattern.

And now I have to think of something else for a Father's Day present. Anything special at 7-11 you think he'd like?

It was supposed to be a bookmark with a cross.......bead? charm? But the local Beverley's didn't have one and I couldn't find parking in Walnut Creek (of course. On a Saturday? Never happen) so I had the brilliant idea of making a cross and using that as the bead at the bottom of the bookmark. If you want to see the beautiful bookmark I was trying to copy, check it out here at The Stitching Sheep http://stitchinsheep.blogspot.com/ at the end of Monday, June 13th. It is gorgeous.

Also, if you have any idea how to explain to me how I link using not using the link, please let me know. I'm sure it has something to do with HTML, but that's about it.

Does changing anything change the name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home