Friday, July 01, 2005

Lovely Cable, isn't it?

I wish I would finish the darn thing. I've got the sleeves done (this is the front) and at some point in the last couple of years I decided to rib the back - uh, no. It looked moronic, so I frogged it. Now I have part of the back to do, and then the collar and then sewing it up. I worked on it in a frenzy in December so that I wouldn't go another year - but there it is. Undone. And in another year. So have I picked it up lately? I have not.

I bought more yarn. Debbie Bliss cashmerino (I think). The baby blanket is no way no how going to be done in two weeks (when said baby is due) so I'm going for baby bonnet/baby booties instead. So this lovely 3-day Fourth of July weekend, I will be knitting feverishly. (Indooors. With Air Conditioning. 90 degrees is revolting).

I did finish Middlemarch last night. Just in the nick of June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home