Wednesday, March 08, 2006



Cute puppy pictures from The Woolen Rabbit.

FYI: Lily Chin is giving a class on Tips & Tricks for Knitters 9- noon, and Tips & Tricks for Crocheters 1:30-4:30 at the Contra Costa Jewish Community Center 2701 Tice Valley Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA on Saturday, March 11. The Yarn Boutique in Lafayette is sponsoring it.


















That rust yarn is to make this:



The DVD is from The Teaching Company at my brother's recommendation. I was forced to pick up a couple more (CD version) because they were having a killer sale.


Howard Heseman was the guest star on House last night! I had such a crush on him when he was Dr. Johnny Fever on WKRP. Another crush was David Carradine in Kung Fu, and there he was on Medium Monday night. Repeat of Lost tonight, the idiotic discovery of Kate's obsession over a stupid toy airplane. Modern Marvels is on the History Channel, but since it's butchers, taxidermists and the history of leather, I think I'll pass. Cities of the Underworld, at 11pm looks interesting though. Archaeologists search beneath modern buildings in Istanbul, Turkey for ruins from the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. I think I'll tape it.

CSI:NY is new. No word on whether another crush from my youth is on.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay thank you, it's been driving me up the wall all day what show he was on, I'm horrible about knowing things like that.

I was so glad they didn't let him die.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I spied him on House as well. I thought to myself, "Is that Johnny Fever?"

12:32 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Lovely kitty picture! So serene and thoughtful.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

That is one beautiful kitty! I wish I could relax like that!

10:26 PM  
Blogger chittavrtti said...

I always liked the actor from Max Headroom and Doctor, Doctor. He played Jackson Pollack in the movie about that artist too ***CV

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home