Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Turrible Tuesday. Well, not that bad.

I tried to go to the local knitting group at La Scala in Walnut Creek last night, but parking was awful. Everyone who wasn't in Walnut Creek on Saturday must have driven out there last night. So I gave up and went to an Italian place near my house instead. Kind of out of character, it was almost 8 o'clock (normally I am in bed, not necessarily sleeping, but don't rule it out) and it was out of my house. I'm getting stir crazy lately. It's the rain and the cold weather. I love it! It makes me want to run around. Or lay around reading and knitting.

Sheba helpfully woke me up around 2am last night wailing like a banshee for water. Actually, I think that she heard Hezekiah in the garage (she snuck in, probably because it was raining but you would think that she'd go home, considering she lives next door. I wonder if they miss her? They never say anything to me about her but she's at my house all the time. Of course, I do feed her. And let her sit on my lap. And fix the lawnchairs so she has comfy dry pillows to sit on and bask in the sun. Other than that, I mean.) In a way, I feel like a guy who is dating a younger version of his wife. Hezekiah looks just like Sheba did, at her age. It doesn't help that Sheba gives me those "You've been seeing THAT CAT!" accusing looks either. Finally. Three marriages later and it's my cat I'm cheating on. Figures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

What Italian place? Is it good?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Pasta Primavera. They have one in Dublin, Walnut Creek and on Treat Blvd. I like it but I like their eggplant parmigian best, even though they call it a "appetizer". Some appetizer. It's huge.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home